Visit Saint-Émilion: visit of the cellars and the great vineyards
France, New-Aquitaine, Saint Emilion
- Price from 281 € EXCL. per person
- Calculated on the basis of 2 people
- Length of stay 2 days / 1 year
- Possible package from 2 à 30 people
Price varies according to the number of people
Description of the offer : Visit Saint-Émilion
With the Saint-Emilion visit package, go on a weekend to discover Saint Emilion, visit the cellars and the great vineyards.
Discover our similar offer to the "Visit Saint-Emilion" stay: discovery tour of Bordeaux, Bergerac and Saint-Emilion.
Visit Saint-Émilion Day 1: Arrival and visit of the Cave Monolithe
- Arrival in Saint Emilion in the early afternoon.
- Visit of Saint Emilion with the Caves Monolithes followed by a wine tasting
- Check-in at the hotel
- Dinner at the hotel excluding drinks
- Overnight stay
Visit Saint-Émilion Day 2: Petit Train des Grands Vignobles
- Breakfast and luggage collection
- Discovery of the Grands Vignobles de Saint Emilion in a small train, 35 minutes journey
- Lunch and late afternoon free
The town of Saint-Émilion :
Saint-Émilion is located 35 km from Bordeaux, between Libourne and Castillon la Bataille. The village of Saint-Émilion has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. Built in the shape of an amphitheatre in the heart of a privileged site, the town forms a vast indentation at the top of a limestone hill. A veritable open-air museum, Saint-Émilion is astonishing for its striking troglodyte tradition, but also for its monuments and vestiges of the great Romanesque period. It has preserved its walls and gates as well as a prestigious series of monuments. The beauty of the landscape makes this town a remarkable and charming stopover in the heart of the famous Bordeaux vineyards.
Your hotel during your stay "Visit Saint-Emilion
A genuine 3-star hotel located in the old stones of the medieval city of Saint Emilion. The hotel has 27 very comfortable and quiet rooms founded in 1878 and overlooking a landscaped garden. Outdoor swimming pool.
This package "Visit Saint-Emilion" is an example of a programme for your visit to Saint-Emilion. We can create a tailor-made programme according to your wishes and your budget.
THE "SAINT-ÉMILION VISIT" PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE BETWEEN APRIL AND NOVEMBER.
To obtain a price for your Saint-Emilion visit with a lower or higher number of people, please contact us.
Offer details : Visit Saint-Émilion
The price includes
- The breakfasts
- 1 dinner at the hotel excluding drinks
- The small train ride through the vineyards (35 minutes)
- Visit to the monolithic cellars followed by a wine tasting
Stay available between April and November only
The price does not include
- Local taxes to be paid on site
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- In general, any service not mentioned in the programme
- Cancellation, assistance and repatriation insurance before departure. Rates: please contact us.
- The Monolithic Church
- The catacombs - 8th century
- The Collegiate Church and its Cloister
- The Hermitage cave - 8th century
- The Chapel of the Trinity
- The Convent of the Cordeliers and its Cloister.
- Cellars and wine cellars, tasting of the Crémant de Bordeaux
- The great walls
- The Tour du Roy, the only keep still intact in the Gironde
- The underground quarries
- For more options, please contact us.