Description of the offer : Incentive Pyrenees
This incentive stay in the Pyrenees is ideal for strengthening group cohesion within a company with a choice of snow activities (extra charge): dog sledding, snowshoeing or ski pass.
Duration 3 days/2 nights.
Location The Pyrenees.
Discover our similar offer for a snow day and trapper lunch.
Course of your incentive trip in the Pyrenees :
This package is based on two weekdays, preferably Thursday and Friday. Departure from your locality and transfer to the resort by your own means (possibility to rent a coach, optional).
- Departure from your locality (possibility of hiring a bus, at an extra cost) to Gourette, in the Pyrenees.
- Arrival at the residence at the end of the afternoon, installation in a flat with 2 separate bedrooms and a shared bathroom per flat.
- Aperitif Kir, sangria or punch, served with cheese and hummus toasts, olives, 1 glass per person.
- Raclette" dinner at the residence's restaurant, ¼ glass of wine per person (red or rosé).
- Night in the residence, in a flat.
- Breakfast in the hotel, buffet style.
- Coffee, tea, chocolate, orange juice, cottage cheese, compote, fruit salad, cereals, bread buffet
- Accompaniments: butter, jam, honey...
- Rooms are vacated.
- – 09:30-12:00 Activities of your choice, optional and extra.
- – 12h30 Lunch : buffet lunch in the residence's restaurant or in a restaurant near the residence, according to availability at the time of booking.
- – 14h Return to your locality.
Your snow activities (optional) :
- Dogsled ride: from 09:30 to 12:00 5 rotations of 2 people per sled dog ride, 2 people per sled: itinerary of 3 km, i.e. a 20 minute ride / Meeting point at the bottom of the altitude restaurant (take the gondola, gondola fees included).
- Snowshoe walk: up to 6 groups of minimum 10 and maximum 15 people. 30-minute snowshoe walk with the guide. Pick up directly at the residence (if there is no snow, individual cars will take you to the Aubisque pass). Specific equipment for the activity is provided (snowshoes and ski poles + 1 small bottle of water). Recommended clothing: ski clothing, après-ski boots, sunglasses, hat, gloves and backpack.
- Skiing: Half-day ski pass for the Gourette ski area (excluding ski equipment hire). On-piste rescue insurance included.
Your ski resort :
Gourette is a winter sports resort in the French Pyrenees located at an altitude of 1,400 metres, in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques, near Pau and the Spanish border. A medium-sized ski area with over 90 hectares of surface area and 35 km of marked runs. The area extends between 1,350 and 2,450 metres in altitude.
Your accommodation in a flat :
The participants will be accommodated in a flat in a residence located in the middle of the fir trees at 1400m altitude, only 300m from the slopes and the ski lifts. Flats with 2 separate bedrooms and shared bathroom for 2 people, balcony and view on the mountain or the valley. Free wifi access, lounge bar with fireplace and panoramic view, fitness area with sauna, hammam, fitness room and solarium with mountain view.
For a Pyrenees Incentive with a lower or higher number of people, please consult us.
Details of the offer : Incentive Pyrenees
The price includes
- Raclette dinner in the residence's restaurant, ¼ litre of wine per person included.
- A buffet lunch in the residence's restaurant, ¼ of wine per person and coffee included.
- Free single accommodation for one group leader.
- The presence of a SOP Events guide for the duration of the stay.
The price does not include
- Transfers on site to get to the activities.
- Single room supplement: 30.00€ HT / person.
- Optional activities in Annex 1 with supplement.
- Ski equipment rental.
- Drinks packages not mentioned in the programme.
- Personal expenses.
- Supplement per person for 1 group of 55 to 64 participants: 8.00€ HT / person.
- In general, any service not mentioned in the proposal.
- Snowshoeing tour: 210 € per group of 15 people maximum.
- Half-day ski pass on the Gourette domain with rescue insurance (excluding ski equipment rental): 43 € per person.