Seminar in Sète with nautical activities: discover the wonders of the lagoon
- Price from 389 € HT per person
- Calculated on the basis of 10 people
- Length of stay 2 days / 1 year
- Possible package from 5 à 20 people
Price varies according to the number of people
Description of the offer : Seminar in Sète
Want to escape to a dream destination? 2 hours from Toulouse, discover Sète and its magnificent region! On the programme: discovery of establishments, each more typical than the last, oyster tasting, Brasucade, sailing trips to enjoy the countryside and meetings. A discovery and relaxation trip to enjoy with your colleagues!
Location: Mèze and Sète.
Duration: 2 days / 1 night
Price: calculated on the basis of 10 people.
Course of your seminar in Sète :
- Arrival of the participants at the domain in Mèze in the morning.
- Check up and installation in the rooms in a charming domain.
- Departure for the Mas du petit Poète: Nestled on the edge of the lagoon on the side of Loupian...this authentic Mas will allow your group to enter the lair of this beautiful oyster farming profession.
- Discovery of the oyster farming trade then oyster tasting with white wine (6 oysters).
- Lunch in the form of a Brasucade: generally organised in the open air, revolving around the cooking of different dishes or ingredients over a wood fire, in particular mussels.
- Sailing trip: You will go out to sea on an authentic rig. The adventure begins at the Port of Sète. You will sail along the creeks to escape from the coast. 4 hours of sailing with expert advice from the captain to perform your first manoeuvres. If you wish (optional), a gourmet break will be provided with a basket of local products, a slice of tielle, 6 oysters and 2 glasses of wine (part of the proceeds go directly to the project for the conservation of exceptional riggings).
- Return to the estate.
- Aperitif and dinner at the estate.
- Overnight stay in single rooms in gîtes.
You will be accompanied for this day of activity by our local guide, Pascale. She has been a tourism specialist for many years and is passionate about this beautiful region of Sète.
- Breakfast on the estate.
- Meeting in a fully equipped meeting room in the morning with coffee break.
- Lunch at the estate in the form of a buffet, wine included.
- Optional Kayak activity: You will explore the Ile Singulière by kayak. We offer you an accompaniment with qualified instructors. With swimming breaks.
2 circuits: City side (2h30 of circuit. Visit of the Little Venice. Stop in a small fishermen's village with some anecdotes from the guide) or on the sea side (2h30 tour: The port, the cliffs, the sea caves, Swimming stop on a beach accessible only by sea kayak)
- End of the seminar and departure of the participants.
Option: Artist and painter who immortalizes the highlights of your day in the form of watercolour sketches. Includes 20 sketches made on the spot and retouched in the studio.
Location of your seminar in Sète :
Located in the Hérault region, 3 kilometres from Mèze and the Etang de Thau, these comfortable gîtes will charm you, in the heart of nature and in contact with animals on a 6-hectare estate. The Sesquier estate offers you the possibility of renting a room for your seminars and meetings in a place that is distinguished by its natural setting. All accommodation is delicately decorated and includes a sofa, a sitting area, a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
The 60 m2 meeting room is flexible and can accommodate up to 20 people who can be accommodated on site.
To obtain a price for your seminar in Sète with activities with a lower or higher number of people, please contact us.
Low season rates, for other periods, please contact us.
Details of the offer : Seminar in Sète
The price includes
- Breakfast is included.
- Hire of a meeting room for half a day.
- Lunch at the estate
- Aperitif and dinner at the estate.
- Discovery of the oyster farmer's job + tasting of 6 oysters with white wine
- Sailing boat activity for 4 hours.
- Guide for the day of activity (day 1)
The price does not include
- Optional activities
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Sketch animation with 20 sketches made on the spot and retouched in the workshop.
- Aperitif with local products during the navigation.