Description of the offer : Bordeaux wine tasting tour
This Bordeaux wine tasting tour has been specially designed for companies wishing to share with their employees a one-day tour in the Bordeaux region. By entering the Châteaux La Tour Carnet and Cantenac Brown, 3rd Grand Cru Classé, you will discover the secrets and techniques of wine making. You will taste exceptional wines in the heart of the Médoc vineyards with a private oenologist guide. Offer your colleagues this Bordeaux wine tasting tour and be sure to spend an unforgettable day.
Duration 1 day.
Opt for our offer similar to the "Bordeaux wine tasting tour": food tour bordeaux .
Course of your Bordeaux wine tasting tour
- 8:30 am: departure by private bus from Bordeaux city centre to the Médoc with a wine guide.
- 9.45 am: visit of Château La Tour Carnet with a wine tasting and aperitif board. Owned by Bernard Magrez, Château La Tour Carnet is one of the oldest estates in the Médoc, built in the 12th century. Located in Saint-Laurent-de-Médoc, its architecture is medieval with a tower built in 1120, surrounded by a moat.
- 12.30 pm: lunch in the heart of the village of Margaux, in an old Burg house from 1850. Restaurant dedicated to wine with family cooking and fresh products. Menu including a mixed plate, a glass of wine and a coffee.
- 2pm: visit of Château Cantenac Brown with a wine tasting. Classified as the third great growth in 1855, this English Renaissance-style château (Tudor) recalls its Scottish origins. It is now owned by the Halabi family, who wish to maintain the estate at the top of the Médoc wine list.
- 16h : return by bus to Bordeaux and end of your Bordeaux wine tasting tour.
It is advisable to book your Bordeaux wine tasting tour 3 weeks in advance, subject to availability of the Châteaux.
To obtain a price for this Bordeaux wine tasting tour with a lower or higher number of people, please contact us.
Offer details : Bordeaux wine tasting tour
The price includes
- Visit to Château La Tour Carnet with wine tasting and a platter of cold meats, pâté and cheese.
- Lunch at the restaurant with a mixed plate, a glass of wine and a coffee.
- Visit to the Chateau de Cantenac Brown with wine tasting.
- Private wine guide during the day.
The price does not include
- Accommodation for participants.
- Possibility to make this excursion on a half-day basis.
- Other activities.