Description de l'offre : Mont Saint-Michel seminar
Give an exceptional seminar Mont Saint Michel to your co-workers including meeting and tours. 2 nights and 3 days in 3* or 4* accommodation including meetings, lunches in renowned restaurants, private tour of the village and cocktail dinner in a privatized abbey.
Place : Mont Saint Michel
Duration : 3 days / 2 nights
Price : based on 74 people
Discover another kind of seminar like Residential seminar Bordeaux wine tasting
Proceedings of your seminar Mont Saint Michel :
Day 1 : Seminar Mont Saint Michel
– Arrival in Mont Saint at the end of the day,
– Check-in in 3* or 4* hotel
– 20h30 : Dinner in the heart of the medieval Mont Saint Michel village. Since more than 120 years, this restaurant is a reference thanks to its tradition and simplicity ; a cuisine between land and sea.
Example of menu :
Starters : home-made two salmons salad, marinated and smoked or fish and shellfish soup.
Courses : baked in a wood-fired oven omelette with creamy potatoes and melting camembert or baked in a wood-fired oven omelette with salted butter and scallop.
Dessert : tarte tatin with caramelized apple or iced soufflé with apple and Calvados.
Glass of cider wine, ¼ wine, water and coffee.
– Night at the hotel
Day 2 : Mont Saint Michel Seminar
– 7h : Buffet breakfast at the hotel
– 8h30 : Working time. Private meeting room fully equipped (video projector, projection screen and paperboard).
– 10h30 : Break with coffee, tea, fruit juice and mini-pastries.
– 12h30 : Lunch in a restaurant next to the meeting room. Creative cuisine with natural products and regional specialities, in a relaxed atmosphere and conscientious decoration.
Example of menu :
Starters : Gravlax salmon, celery remoulade and crab in yoghourt and wasabi sauce or fowl terrine with dried apricot, rocket balsamic cream or crunchy camembert with apple and chives cream.
Courses : Braised beef cheek with crunchy potatoes and tarragon flavoured gravy or roasted cod slab, tomatoes and fennel crushed, white lemon butter or free range chicken supreme with lard and comté cider sauce.
Dessert : Crème brûlée with cardamom or norman salted caramel tartlet or fresh fruits gratin.
1/3 of wine, water and coffee.
– 14h00 : Coach transfer to Mont-Saint-Michel.
– 15h00 : Walk in the Mont Saint Michel Bay. Like formerly pilgrim, you will cross the Bay – huge stretch of sand – and discover the Mont which majestically dominates the Bay, bathed in changing reflections. In the Mont you will feel energies, emotions and change of scene. During the tide, let the guide tell you about the history and the legends of the place . You will meet common seal and quicksand.
– 17h00 : Shuttle transfer to the hotel and free time to get changed. Shuttle transfer to the medieval village entrance.
– 18h00 : Appoitment at the village entry with heritage guide. Private tour.
– 19h30 : Private aperitif on the West Abbey terrace. Champagne glass and home-made cocktail pieces (buckwheat pancake roll, foie gras, millefeuille pistou salmon with mozzarella, verrine between land and sea, ¼ of champagne).
– 20h30 : Privatisation of the Mont Saint Michel Abbay with cocktail dinner in the cloister.
Cold : norman tapas; land and sea board food ; smoked salmon or kebab meat in polar bread.
Cancale or Blainville oyster stand ; land and sea rillette.
Iberian stand and gazpacho verrine.
Hot : garlic butter clam; cockle spoon with mussel juice ; mini oven-dish of norman cheek pork.
Sugary pastries : Individual dessert buffet. Hot drink buffet.
1/6 of white wine, 1/5 of red wine, still water and apple juice.
– 22h30 : Back to the hotel and night.
Day 3 : Seminar Mont Saint Michel
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– Workshop meeting with coffee break (coffee, tea, pastries).
– Lunch at the hotel’s restaurant with starter, course, dessert, wine and coffee.
– Workshop meeting and plenary meeting with coffee break.
Location of your seminar Mont Saint Michel
Depending on the number of people in the group, you will stay in one or more hotels. Here are 3 hotels we are suggesting :
3* hotel : Located in the edge of Couesnon, this establishment has 27 rooms, with classical decoration in a welcoming and cocooning atmosphere. Some of them have a balcony with a Mont Saint Michel and river view.
3* hotel : Totally renovated in 2014, the establishment offers a ‘’Pop’’ and out of sync decoration. In addition of this unique atmosphere, the 45 spacious and bright rooms – from 16 m2 to 20 m2 – are comfortable and equipped. They all have a bathroom with shower or bath and toilets.
4* hotel : The establishement has 100 rooms with classical and contemporary decoration, that privileges sober lines, natural equipment and welcoming mood. The confort is the priority.
> In order to get rates for your seminar Mont Saint Michel, with a lower or higher number of people, you can contact us.
Détails de l'offre : Mont Saint-Michel seminar
Le prix comprend
- Accomodation in 3* and 4* hotels for 2 nights.
- Breakfasts at the hotel.
- Meeting room and 5 sub-committee rooms.
- Coffee breaks.
- 2 lunches.
- 1 diner and 1 cocktail party.
- Private guided tour of the Abbey.
- 3 dedicated guides for the tours.
- Privatization of the terrace of the Abbey for the aperitif.
- Cloister rental for the cocktail party.
- Walk in the bay of Mont Saint-Michel with an approved guide.
Le prix ne comprend pas
- Additional options and complementary services.
- Insurance (repatriation, cancellation etc).
- Personal expenses, deposit, tips...
- In general, any services not mentioned in the program.
- Additional nights at the hotel.