Description de l'offre : Basque Country business reception
Spend a festive and authentic evening with your co-workers with this business reception in the Basque Country. On the program: introduction to Basque pelota, dinner with local products in a typical restaurant near a pediment, a trinquet (room equipped for Basque pelota) or on the beach. A group of Basque singers will host the evening during your dinner.
Your business reception in the Basque Country
Throughout your evening, a local guide who knows his lands like the back of his hand will be here for you. Genuine passionate of his region, he will make you discover the best places.
Introduction to Basque pelota
Before dinner, you will be introduced to the most popular sport there, the Basque pelota. Almost all the towns and villages in the French Basque Country have a pediment or a trinquet. The game consists in sending the ball against a main wall (the frontis), volleyed or after a bounce, so that it falls back on the playground called the cancha.
For dinner, we have selected for you three very typical places in the Basque Country to organise your reception (according to your choice and availability).
– About 20 minutes from Biarritz, this family restaurant is located on the village pediment. You will enjoy a delicious cuisine with local products on the terrace or at the counter. A family and warm atmosphere in an authentic setting.
– About 10 minutes from Biarritz is located this traditional Basque restaurant. It has a large room overlooking a large trinquet. A shaded terrace where you will enjoy a relaxed atmosphere while eating local and gourmet dishes.
– Located in Biarritz, 10 minutes from the centre, discover this modern restaurant with a panoramic view over the ocean. It offers grilled meat and fish specialities, in the colours of the Basque Country, on a friendly terrace. You can admire the sunset on beautiful summer evenings.
– Aperitif: Local beer.
– Starter: Local cold meat (ham, pâté, chorizo…).
– Main course: Whole line hake (if delivered) or other fish (e.g. chipiron) or grilled rib of beef 1kg (extra charge).
– Local dessert.
– White wine/rosé/red (4 glasses per person).
The musical band
To make your evening even more friendly and warm, a group of Basque singers will perform traditional songs on the guitar. More than just musical pieces, Basque songs highlight the history, roots and struggles of the Basque Country. A true identity for a people as a whole.
Location of your choice, if available.
The Basque Country business reception is ideal to strengthen the bonds of your groups: a warm and cheerful atmosphere will be there!
> For a business recpetion in the Basque country with a lower or higher number of people, please contact us.
Détails de l'offre : Basque Country business reception
Le prix comprend
- Typical dinner with local products and drinks.
- Basque musical band.
- 1 local guide throughout the evening.
Le prix ne comprend pas
- Personal expenses.
- All non-mentioned services.
- Full day.