Description de l'offre : Business piloting lesson
Go in the Corbieres (in the region of Aude) at the heart of a beautiful winegrowing domain with more than 800 hectares for a business piloting lesson.
You will be able to choose between a 4×4 driving stage on the tracks borrowed by the competitors of the Dakar or a stage in Subaru (rally) on the trails of the Andros trophy course.
You will begin the day with a lunch at the winegrowing domain restaurant, followed by a piloting lesson and a wine cellar visit with wine and cold meat tasting.
Place : 30mn from Narbonne
Required level : every level, driving licence obligatory.
Your piloting lesson in 4X4, quad or Subaru :
The 4X4 activity is included in the package but you can choose the Subaru piloting lesson (as a supplement).
Proceedings of your ½ day :
– Arrival in the late morning at the wine growing domain.
– Lunch in the domain’s restaurant.
– 4×4 piloting lesson (4 people/vehicle) during 2h30. Based on 4 vehicles. Lead by a professional.
– Wine cellar visit and wine and cold meat tasting
– Return of the participants.
4X4 piloting lesson :
By 4X4, you will drive on the roads taken by Dakar competitors during 2h30. You will see beautiful landscapes on ponds, the Mediterranean sea and the Pyrenees.
Subaru piloting lesson :
In a 1h30 relay race (7 rounds/person), you will drive by turns with a professional driver next to you. At the wheel of a Subaru, a four-wheels drive prepared for rally, you will discover the race piloting bases on the Andros Trophy track. Guaranteed thrills !
> In order to get rates for your piloting lesson, with a lower or higher number of people, you can contact us.
Détails de l'offre : Business piloting lesson
Le prix comprend
- 4x4 piloting lesson (4 pers/ vehicle) during 2h30. Base 4 vehicles,
- Management by a professional instructor,
- Wine cellar tour including wine and cold meats tasting.
Le prix ne comprend pas
- Personal expenses,
- All non-mentioned services,
- Activities as an option.