Incentive & corporate travel
Company day wine tasting with visits in Bordeaux
France, New-Aquitaine, Bordeaux
- Price from 115 € EXCL. per person
- Calculated on the basis of 15 people
- Length of stay 1j
- Possible package from 10 à 20 people
Price varies according to the number of people
Description of the offer : wine tasting company day
Share with your colleagues a wine tasting day at one of the most famous wine estates in the world in Bordeaux! Start with a visit to Château de Sales, the largest A.O.C Pomerol estate, with a tasting of a charcuterie platter. Then have lunch in a splendid residence with products from the Libourne market. Conclude your day with a visit and tasting at the Château de Siaurac, listed as a historical monument. Make the most of your business day with colleagues and treat your taste buds to the wines and products of our region.
Duration 1 day
Location Location: Bordeaux
Opt for our offer similar to the "Company wine tasting day" offer: Bordeaux wine tasting day
Course of your company wine tasting day
- 9am: departure by private bus from Bordeaux to the right bank with a wine guide.
- 10am: visit of the Château de Sales and tasting with charcuterie platter. Without doubt the oldest family property in the Gironde and perhaps even in France. This Château, the most important vineyard of the AOC Pomerol, extends over 47.5 ha of vines on a 90 ha estate.
- 12.30 pm: lunch in a castle surrounded by a magnificent garden with century-old trees. A gastronomic plate will be served, prepared by the chef according to seasonal products. Hors d'oeuvres, seasonal dishes and cheeses with a surprise dessert.
- 2pm: visit of the Château de Siaurac and wine tasting. Classified as a historical monument, the château welcomes you in a splendid 19th century residence of classical style. After a guided tour of the vineyard, the château and its owner's collections, you will taste the Lalande de Pomerol wines of the estate. An unforgettable Bordeaux wine tasting tour for your colleagues.
- 4pm: return by bus to Bordeaux and end of your Bordeaux wine tasting tour.
It is advisable to book 3 weeks in advance for your wine tasting day in Bordeaux, subject to availability of the Châteaux.
To obtain a price for this wine tasting day with a lower or higher number of people, please contact us.
Details of the offer : wine tasting company day
The price includes
- The visit of the Château de Sales with wine tasting and charcuterie platter.
- Lunch at the restaurant with hors d'oeuvres, seasonal dishes and cheese with a surprise dessert.
- Visit to Château Siaurac with wine tasting.
- The presence of a private oenologist guide during the day.
The price does not include
- Any service not mentioned.
- Accommodation for participants.
- Possibility to make this excursion on a half-day basis.
- Other activities.