Description of the offer : Incentive andorra
A weekend 100% adventure and relaxation in Andorra with rafting, dancing and a morning of well-being in Andorra.
Discover our winter incentive offer in Andorra.
Course of your incentive trip in Andorra :
For this Andorra incentive trip, you have the possibility to stay at other hotels, depending on your budget.
Day 1: Arrival in Andorra
- Participants arrive at the hotel in the late afternoon.
- Welcome by the guide, installation of the participants in the rooms.
- Welcome drink and dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Rafting followed by an evening of dancing
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Departure for a day of rafting in Llavorsí (Spain, approx. 1h20 transfer).
- Boarding for a descent (8 pax per boat and 1 guide). Passage through Rialp, Sort, and stop for lunch.
- In the afternoon, we descend a rapid, pass through a canyon with very high walls, discover the caves and arrive at La Pobla de Segur at the end of the afternoon.
- Dinner at the hotel
Day 3: Relaxation and well-being
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Access for 3 hours to the large thermoludic centre in Europe: large lagoon, outdoor lagoon, hydro-roman baths, thermal water at 32-34°C, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis, hydromassage basin, bubble beds, downstream river, stimulation, regeneration and circulation activation area... Participants will be able to enjoy the facilities and relax in the various hot thermal water pools.
- Lunch at the aquatic centre.
To obtain a price for this incentive package in Andorra with a lower or higher number of people, please contact us.
Details of the offer : Incentive andorra
The price includes
- Dinner at the hotel.
- Accommodation in a double room in a 3 star hotel.
- Rafting day.
- Guide(s) during the rafting day.
- Relaxation for 3 hours in Europe's largest thermal spa.
Package valid only in May-June-July.
The price does not include
- In general, any service or activity not mentioned in the programme or in "this price includes".
- Lunch or dinner in a restaurant at the top of the Arcalis resort (climb by ratrack or Gica.
- Adventure tour.
- Nordic walking (walking with sticks).
- Introduction to mountain orientation.
- Horseback riding.
- Arapahoe (the summer version of mushing, dog sledding).
- Fishing, Golf (9 holes in Andorra, 18 holes in Aravell, 18 holes in Carcassonne).
- Access for 3 hours to the largest thermal spa in Europe
- Mountain bike circuits at the Pal station
- Excursions in 4x4, buggies or quads, karting
- Climbing, bungee jumping at 2500 m altitude
- Helicopter flights