Offer description: Sushi cooking classes
This team building activity Sushi cooking workshop includes 2 hours of lessons given by a chef, an aperitif and a dinner. Perfect for stimulating your employees, reinforcing team spirit or building relationships with your clients and partners.
Duration ½ day
Location On the location of your choice in Haute-Garonne.
Discover our culinary animation offer.
Your Sushi cooking class :
Our chef will give you tips and tricks to make delicious sushi during a sushi cooking workshop where all participants can let their imagination run wild.
Equipment for sushi cooking classes :
Each participant in the sushi cooking course will have his or her own equipment for making his or her own "sushi-box" (board, knife, sushi mat).
Course of the sushi cooking workshop :
Our chef, trained by a sushi master, will prepare quick and easy sushi recipes (California roll, Maki) on a stage with a camera on a large screen. These are Japanese bites of rice and raw fish with vegetables and other condiments. During the sushi cooking class, the chef will give three 10-minute recipe demonstrations. Between each demonstration, each participant will make the recipe he or she has just seen, the aim being for each participant to make his or her own "sushi-box", which he or she will be able to taste afterwards.
To close this event, which will have awakened the taste buds of its participants, they will meet around a glass of friendship and 3 savoury pieces made by the chef.
To finish the evening, a hearty dinner will be served to the participants (starter, main course, dessert, coffee, wine).
Examples of dishes served to participants:
- Salmon steak with garlic confit and oyster mushroom risotto.
- Timbale of rabbit with pistachios, port sauce.
- Pan-fried duck breast, foie gras and cep sauce.
- Cod fillet in a herb crust with fresh pasta.
For a sushi cooking class with a smaller or larger number of people, please consult us
Offer details : Sushi cooking class
The price includes
- Aperitif with 3 savoury dishes
- Dinner: starter, main course, dessert, coffee and wine (1 bottle/4 people)
- The supervision of the sushi animation (chef, animator, waiters)
- The material necessary to make the sushi
- Rental of glassware for the aperitif
- Rental of the room for the activity, aperitif and dinner
- Presence of a person from SOP Events
The price does not include
- Drinks package not mentioned in the programme
- Personal expenses
- In general, any service not mentioned in the programme
- Overnight stay and breakfast in the area
- Possibility to complete with other Team Building activities