Job description: Ice driving course for companies
You are not dreaming! Yes, SOP Events offers you the opportunity to learn to drive on ice in the Pyrenees in a Legends Car or Sedan! A corporate ice driving course for all levels, from novices to those who already have driving experience.
Find out about our similar Formula 3 driving course offer.
Course of your corporate ice driving course :
- Welcome of participants over coffee.
- Distribution of protective equipment.
- Two laps of the circuit with the instructor, in a saloon car.
- Theoretical briefing, driving techniques, safety.
- Two 20 minute driving sessions on ice in a Legends Car or 2 hours in a Sedan (different rates see below).
- Diploma at the end of the course.
Legends Car or Sedan?
Novice or experienced, take into account your level.
Legends Car, 2 series of 20 min. (395 €/pers.) These vehicles are powered by a motorbike engine from the Yamaha 1300 XJR which develops 150hp. The Legends Car courses are supervised by qualified professional instructors and consist of two reconnaissance laps in a touring car to see the specificities of the track, a driving briefing and then 2 x 20 minute driving sessions at the wheel of these cars. For those who already have experience of driving on a circuit or on ice, you can opt for a Legends Car course. In addition to the notions of driving on ice, you will have to learn and assimilate the driving of a powerful and sharp vehicle, resulting from the competition.
Sedan course, 3 h (289 €/pers.) For a first contact with driving on ice, this course is the ideal formula. It consists of an alternation of theory and practice on the different passenger cars during 3 hours. These cars are easier to master if you have no experience of driving on a circuit and driving on ice. Two types of vehicles: Traction (type Peugeot 206 S16) or Propulsion (type BMW 3 Series). We also offer sportier vehicles such as Subaru Impreza and BMW xDrive.
The tour :
Located between Font Romeu and Les Angles, this ice track has been designed to offer a wide variety of turns: hairpins, curves, sequences, in order to find situations that can be encountered on the road. The track is approximately 800 metres long with a slight relief in some of the bends to add a third dimension to the pleasure!
The ski resort :
The circuit is linked to the ski resort and all its amenities. Indeed, you will find on the spot a high altitude restaurant, a briefing room but also a ski equipment rental if you feel like going down some slopes by day or by night.
All the instructors have a BPJEPS diploma with specialisations such as improvement, circuit, ice, rally. You will also find a track engineer who has worked with several drivers currently in Formula 1.
To obtain a price for a corporate ice driving course with a lower or higher number of people, please contact us.
Details of the offer : Ice driving course for companies
The price includes
- Equipment (suit, boots, helmet and gloves).
- Briefing on driving.
- Reconnaissance of the route in a passenger vehicle.
- The presence of qualified instructors throughout the course.
- 3-hour driving course in a Sedan (or Legends Car as an option).
- Prize-giving ceremony (prizes at your expense).
- Individual insurance for driving on the circuit.
- The presence of a SOP Events coordinator.
- Video report with delivery of the film by SOP Events.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the event (consult us).
- Cancellation, assistance and repatriation insurance (please contact us).
- Personal expenses.
- In general, any service or activity not mentioned in the programme or in "this price includes".
- Possibility of a one-day driving course.
- Possibility of lunch in a restaurant.
- Possibility of a driving course on a circuit in Formula 3.